I love Lighter Chicken Pad Thai at home because it has a fraction of the
guilt calories as take out. Sometimes, well actually MOST of the time, all I really want is a salad.
So here’s another alternative to take out Pad Thai.
Use the chicken from Lighter Chicken Pad Thai.
Top with Citrus Sesame Dressing.
- Chicken left over from Lighter Chicken Pad Thai
- Citrus Sesame Dressing (see link)
- ½ cup shredded cabbage (savoy)
- ½ cup shredded romaine
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup julienned pea pods
- Few strands of of rice Pad Thai noodles
- Lime wedges.
- Chopped roasted peanuts.
- Arrange in bowl.
- Top with chicken, noodles, and Citrus Sesame Dressing.
- Serve with lime wedge and chopped peanuts.